Sunday 14 January 2018

BIGGEST UNSOLVED ZENO – KING OF EVERYTHING MYSTERY IN DBS


Hey everyone! Today, I want to talk about Zen’ou, who is also known as the King of All. Before I begin this post, please keep in mind that this is just a theory, and I’m sharing this with you all because I found it very interesting. However, it it’s not official in any way. So, please treat it just like a theory. During the Black Saga, we were Introduced to the Future Zen’ou.
When Goku pressed the button that Zen’ou gave him in the Trunks timeline, it brought the future Zen’ou to the scene. After noticing everything that had happened, he chose to erase the entire timeline. Goku went back there to bring him to his timeline, and meet the other Zen’ou. If you remember, when he was first introduced, he had 2 guards with him.
Each Zen’ou had two guards back then, so we had a total of 4 guards. Ever since then, we’ve never seen the other two guards. They’ve completely disappeared. This raises the question of how the two guards were able to survive when Zen’ou erased the timeline? Could it be that they exist in a separate realm, along with Zen’ou and the Grand Priest? Or did Zen’ou somehow recreate them after erasing everything?
I’m inclined to believe that it is the former. I think they weren’t erased when Zen’ou erased everything. This would make sense because i don’t think there was any point in creating them, if they were to be forgotten an episode later. Now this may not be interesting to many, but I find it very interesting because of one particular reason.
The Future Grand Priest. If Zen’ou’s guards were unaffected by the timeline Erasure, there is no reason to believe that the Grand Priest shouldn’t have survived. I think it only makes sense if he survived as well. We haven’t seen him at all in the anime, or in the manga. But, I think he might play some part in the series in the future. Most people believe that the Grand Priest is evil.
While we don’t know that for sure, but I think it is possible that he is truly evil. If that’s the case, then I think the best time for Dragon Ball Super to bring him back into the story would be the Grand Priest Saga. I think he can become an excellent villain. His powers are surreal. Nobody can even come close to him, so it will be quite a challenge for Goku, and the rest to beat him. That’s it from me. I’ll see you guys soon!


BIGGEST UNSOLVED ZENO – KING OF EVERYTHING MYSTERY IN DBS
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: BIGGEST UNSOLVED ZENO – KING OF EVERYTHING MYSTERY IN DBS Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Love DBS
Top